Note from GNU/Linux friends ....

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 14 14:42:52 IST 2006

Can FSUG get in touch with Greg and Bill, two friends we met in Goa? May
I also suggest them to look up at http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList

FN

From: 	agregwild at aol.com Add Address
Date: 	2006/03/14 Tue PM 01:20:56 GMT+05:30
To: 	fred at bytesforall.org
CC: 	billkirk2003 at yahoo.co.uk Add Address
Subject: 	bangalore linux contacts

	  		Move To:
hello Fred myself and Bill are in Bangalore at present trying to contact
the user group but do not seem to be having much luck I wonder if you
could put us un contact with anyone, we will be here until thursday
morning as we fly to Kotchi on the afternoon.We have e-mailed the group
but as yet there has been no contact,any ideas?.We are realy enjoying
the city,have spoken to many Linux users and would like to know about
any free courses available up until 25th of April either in Bangalore or
Goa hoping this e-mail finds you in good health Greg&Bill
        /             \        .-.      * SOFTWARE
            \  `  /         /(     )\     KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
             ): :(          '.^^_^^.'     SHARE IT EQUITABLY
              "-"