[fsug-bangalore] Meet on Saturday

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 9 18:05:23 IST 2006

Hello Everyone!

On 10:31, Thu 09 Mar 06,  प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) wrote:
>  Nirmal called me up just now and there seems to be clash and we might want
> to look for alternate timings. There is a Cryptography seminar going on
> Saturaday morning, which got postponed from last week. It seems she (Compsci
> HOD) want more students to attend the event and afternoon is not feasible.
> Also Sunday is not convenient for students and we may have to pay for it.

> * Or we can look for other colleges/venues

Praveen and I just talked on the phone. He suggested that if we don't
really need a projector (and so can have a smaller gathering) then we
can meetup in Cubbon part itself. I think that's a real good idea.

That ensures:

  a) that we do meet up

  b) we can still have a discussion on the GPL to understand it better

I think all of us can make it on Saturday. And instead of morning, we
can meet in the afternoon - say about 4:30 or so.

How does this sounnd? Any other ideas?

Cheers, Abhas.