[fsug-bangalore] Meet on Saturday at BMS College (was Re: Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...)

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 8 18:37:58 IST 2006

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/8/06, Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>
> wrote:
> >

> > How about something like 10:30 AM? Would it be
> comfortable with everyone
> > else?
> >

> 10:30 AM on a Saturday :-) If everyone is OK with it
> I will also make it.
> I would love to have it at 1 O'clock.

Yeah, 10:30 AM is good for me. It gives enough time to
everyone to travel to BMS College. Think it would be
better to post directions to the college too.

> Just my 20 paise

Arky snatchs Praveen's 20 paise and gives him a blue
eye.

Cheers

--arky

PS: Praveen, Sajith and me (and all other film buffs)
will also have the time to attend the BFS screenings
in the afternon (3pm-6pm) too.