[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG Wiki...

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 24 21:27:12 IST 2006

Anurag wrote:

> 20th century looks isnt important. IMHO, the site should be simple and
> should be viewable in all kinds of browsers including handhelds and
> for people with disabilities.

True, true.  These are very noble intentions.  However, the present site
could also do a lot better than look as repulsive as it does now :-/

Aesthetics also is a noble goal in a somewhat orthogonal way.

(Hope nobody objects to my moral authority to declare it repulsive - the
CSS presently we have is my doing... well, somewhat.  I was younger and
clueless then.  Not that I have improved since, but still.)

   -- Sajith.