[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG Wiki...

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 24 16:56:10 IST 2006

Hi Sajith!

On Saturday 24 June 2006 01:32 AM, Sajith T S wrote:
> I would like to praise the kindered soul (Abhas?) that set up this wiki:
>
>     http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/GPLv3/
>
> Great work, great look and feel.  Can we migrate the rest of FSUG site
> contents to something like this?

Well - what you see here is a freely available skin for PmWiki - which
is the wiki engine being used there. (I'm sure a lot more can be done
with PmWiki itself - if anyone wants to contribute content or plugins,
please do mail across...)

I can setup a similar wiki (make with a little different theme) using
PmWiki - so you can then copy and paste the existing wiki content there.
Would that look good?

Incidentally, we now have a better URL for the conference:

    http://gplv3.gnu.org.in/