[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG Wiki...

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 24 01:32:42 IST 2006

Hi!

I would like to praise the kindered soul (Abhas?) that set up this wiki:

     http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/GPLv3/

Great work, great look and feel.  Can we migrate the rest of FSUG site
contents to something like this?

Also, haven't we done moving to gnu.org.in list?  In that case, isn't
it about time to update this page with the new list information? :