[FSUG-Bangalore] Meeting at Cubbon Park 29-06-2006

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 30 00:47:35 IST 2006

Well a few additions which I would like to put up and bring to your notice are:

1. About the tees. The artwork has been posted by B.Ghose on July 8th
on this mailing list. But for your refernce am reposting the links.
http://www.gnu.org/gear/gplv3-tshirt.html
http://people.ubuntu-in.org/~ghoseb/gplv3art.tar.gz

Planning to order some. Can someone give me a approximate number that
should be ordered. Also sponsorship for the tees needs to be taken
care of.

2. Accomadation for the guests. Are they looked into by someone? If
not I can volunteer to do that part.

3. Do we really need a Open Session. Since the RMS schedule is tight I
dont think it would be feasible (just my opinion)

Cheers.
Aanjhan