[FSUG-Bangalore] Summary of IIM meeting 28-06-06

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 28 14:57:44 IST 2006

Hello All
Yesterday's meeting at IIM was a fruitful on with us being able to interact
with Prof. Rahul De and four of his "Sigma" students.
Some of the main points of our discussions:
1. A open discussion/debate at IIM on the 21st of August with our
participation/guidance.
2. Editing Conference Wiki to include directions to reach IIM.
3. Necessity to provide A/V facility outside the Session halls due to space
constraints and possibility of huge participants.
4. technical considerations- audio/video streaming facility, bandwidth
considerations, slashdot effect, etc..
5. Delegate, volunteer identification passes.
6. Parking arrangements within the campus.
7. Posters guiding everyone within the campus to the session hall.
8. Allocation of the Hospitality responsibility to the IIM boys/girls.
9. Letters to international delegates for Visa.
10.

--
Regards
Vikram Vincent