[FSUG-Bangalore] Circulating invitation

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 22 11:36:46 IST 2006

Hi Arun,

--- Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> I think this is fine. Lets start sending it.

Great !!

> It would be nice if Jhinuk can do a story on
> newspaper as a curtain raiser.

It seems Jhinuk's computer is not working, so am
replying on her behalf.

Jhinuk is currently working for Times of India, Accent
section. She promised to provide the contacts of
correspondents who work for 'Sillicon Notes', the
business/technology section of Times of India. I'll
have to follow up this lead.

Any personal contacts of these media persons would be
of great help.

Anand Sarkar
Anand Parthasarathy

Arun, Is it possible to do interview of RMS or Moglen
so that it can be featured in MetroPlus(The Hindu),
Bangalore Times(TOI), City Beats(Deccan). The target
audience are Bangalore citizen's who won't generally
read business/technology magazines.

Cheers

--arky