[GPLv3-Conference] Re: [FSUG-Bangalore] MOM of Cubbon Park Meet

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 13 17:21:33 IST 2006

Sometime on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 09:19:28AM +0530, Arun M said:
> >On Monday 10 July 2006 12:47 PM, Arun M wrote:
> >> 1. Website - any takers ?
> >
> >Praveen and Thejesh will take care of the web site as also any other
> >technical requirements.
>

> Praveen/Thejesh please update the site and mention that event is being
> organised by FSF India and IIMB. We need to put a link to registration form
> once
> Anurag finishes his work.

The registration form is ready: http://gnowledge.org/~anurag/gplv3/
Please test it out and bring any problems to my notice
immediately. Also, can someone suggest some text to be put as
``Privacy Policy''?

I've talked to Abhas about the setting up a database on the conference
server. It should be ready in sometime.

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.