[FSUG-Bangalore] Conference title

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jul 11 21:37:07 IST 2006

2006/7/11, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> While preparing the conference press release I
> realized that its the fourth conference in the GPLv3
> release process worldwide, So won't it be a good idea
> to call it 'The Fourth International GPLv3
> Conference'.

The Last conference title was
http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/europe-gplv3-conference
The 3rd International GPLv3 Conference:
Barcelona, June 22nd & 23rd 2006So we can call it (just for symmetry fourth
-> 4th). Nature loves symmetry :-)
The 4th International GPLv3 Conference:
Bangalore, July 23rd & 24th 2006Cheers
Praveen

Cheers

> --arky
> PS: Sorry, I didn't have this idea while the
> discussion for conference title was in progress.

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman
Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr