[FSUG-Bangalore] MOM of Cubbon Park Meet

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 10 20:16:46 IST 2006

--- Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lots of issue still left unaddressed.

> >    - Campaign material, merchandise, etc..

(a) T-Shirts

This time there was an idea of issue short kurtha's
instead of T-shirts with GPLv3/FSF logo. I have passed
around the request for the price information from the
one or two suppliers here in Bangalore.

(b) Conference folders (Jute handicrafts)

 We have given out jute handbags in the last year's
FSFS conference, there are couple of cottage business
(home-made) that can supply these in Bangalore.

(c) Stickers

This can be done with any printer. If anyone have
sticker designs in SVG format please forward them.

I'll post all the contacts/suppliers I know in next
two days. It would be great if someone takes the
responsibility of budgeting and procurement of these
material.

Cheers

--arky