[FSUG-Bangalore] GPLV3 Conference Planning Meet up [Tentative]

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 8 13:12:52 IST 2006

On Saturday 08 July 2006 01:02 PM, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:
> On 07/08/2006 11:17 AM, Abhas Abhinav cobbled together some glyphs to say:
>>> * Preparing / procuring merchandise for the event (kurtas, CDs etc.)
> Apart from Kurtas, it'd be great if we could get some GPLv3 T-shirts
> printed. I have the official artwork of the GPLv3 T-shirts with me. Is
> it possible?

I'm sure it should be possible. Can you send across some of the artwork
off-list? We could put-up some of it on the conference web site. And
also use it elsewhere - posters, letters, stickers etc.

Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85