[FSUG-Bangalore] GPLV3 Conference Planning Meet up [Tentative]

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 8 11:17:05 IST 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 03:10 PM, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
>> The Following is a tentative schedule, we can
>> initially meetup and
>> then, looking at the weather conditions, we can
>> either go to Cubbon
>> Park, and meet up at our usually place
>
> Koshy's would be quite crowded and noisy on Saturday
> evening. Its better to find another place where we can
> discuss without resorting to shouting over the
> chatter.

You're right, Arky! We didn't have a very good experience last time as well.

Lets meet up at our usual place at Cubbon park and have a discussion.
How many of us are coming? I'll get a whiteboard as well so that we can
use it for discussions and note-taking. Also if our number is not too
large (say about 12 people), we can also meet up at our office. It'll
not be a problem at all.

Here a loose agenda for today's meetup would be to volunteer to handle
the responsibilities. Please do add to this if I've forgotton something:

 * Conference promotion

 * Fund raising (we already have some sponsors in Intel & FSF - Boston
   but would need more)

 * Technical stuff (like forms on the website for registration, setup
   of a GNU/Linux machine for live video capture and steaming etc.)

 * Sending out invitiations

 * Preparing / procuring merchandise for the event (kurtas, CDs etc.)

I think Arun will also join us over the phone.

So - shall we meet up at 4:30 PM at Cubbon Park?

Cheers, Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85