[FSUG-Bangalore] Conference

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 5 11:30:53 IST 2006

> o  Let's call up for volunteers locally in Bangalore, also see if any
> IIMB students can volunteer, we can break  up tasks in teams. Putting
> up an volunteer page on the website can help.

Yes, need to do this as early as possible.

o  FSF- India Working group, can prepare a draft for a press release

Ok,

o  Speaker invitation, try to get some senior officials, present from
> the ministry, where  free software has been succesful. (kerala, West
> Bengal, Andhra Pradesh). PMO and President's Office has good people.

Some one should look after this, any volunteers ?

o In case of speakers/participants from other countries[Latin
> American, europe....] We need to provide conference invitation, to
> speed up their visa process, Some info/template on that can be put up
> on the wiki.

We need to focus on our neighbouring countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh,
Srilanka etc.

I think if possible, the team locally can meet up on a regular basis (
> Arky, Pravin, Abhas, Vikram Vincent, Thjesh GN, Sankarshan) Did I miss
> anybody from the list?

 Very important. Also need to make a calender.

regards,
arun