[FSUG-Bangalore] Conference

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 5 07:49:10 IST 2006

Dear all,

  We need to speedup conference related activities. We have just
two months. I suggest the team from user group organising the
event must meet regularly an plan activities. Some of the task to
be done are.

1. Updating website with new program (Abhas)
2. Putting up a form on the site for registration (any takers ?)
3. Drafting announcement for mailing lists (Media group to be formed
quickly, Arky can you help ?)
4. Announcing to lists (any takers ?)
5. Following up on sponsorship (Any takers ? Pravin can you help here ?)
6. Invitations to Speakers
7. Making speakers list.
8. Printing/Designing conference letter pad, posters and other materials.
9. Budget preperation (Abhas)
10. Logistics management team.

Please comment.

regards