[fsug-bangalore] [code] cowwords!!!

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 18 00:13:45 IST 2006

--- Sajith T S <sajith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Funneeey! But there's no AJAX in this!  It isn't Web
> 2.0-ready yet! :D

Yeah right !!

As am not a programmer I like to avoid writing code if
I can.The simplest approach I adopted is ....  (am
still looking for even simple way to do this)

shell(bash/ksh) -> xmlstarlet -> libxml2/libxslt
 (environment)    (toolset)       (libraries)

Perhaps a more experienced shell hacker would have
done it using sed/ed with regex on shell itself. Of
course, this approach is text filtering without any
semantic parsing.

> Nice hack however, Arky.  Wish I too was bored like
> you! ;)

Thanks Sajith, I hoped that perhaps with infusion bit
of dirty hacks we can have more interaction at
FSUG-Blr.

Is it working ?

--arky