[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 28 17:54:15 IST 2006

Good Evening List,

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If we get a green signal from BMSCE then we can
> fix
> > > it this Saturaday or
> > > Sunday. Nirmal  what do you think?
> >
> > I had spoken to Nirmal before he left for
> hyderabad he
> > would be back in couple of days. I'll try to pass
> this
> > information to him over phone.
>

> Cool.

I have spoken to Nirmal who is away from Bangalore and
he would back on this Saturday (4 th March) and abhas
who accept to give the talk will also be out of town
this sunday.

So, What shall we do. Do we have another speaker who
can give the talk on sunday or shall we postpone the
event to another weekend or weekday (after 5th March).

Please suggest your ideas.

Cheers

--arky