[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 27 21:04:36 IST 2006

2006/2/27, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>:

> Sorry couldn't find your comments before as it was
> quite a long post.

It happens at times, especially on a monday :-)

> > If we get a green signal from BMSCE then we can fix
> > it this Saturaday or
> > Sunday. Nirmal  what do you think?
>
> I had spoken to Nirmal before he left for hyderabad he
> would be back in couple of days. I'll try to pass this
> information to him over phone.

Cool.

> It seems that the videos of GPLv3 MIT event are
> online, if possible we can all watch them either at
> BMS college event this week or at any other GNU(s)
> Grazing gathering.

It would be great to have the videos for the event.

It seems we need to have some grass :-)

> > Hmm.. Last time there was a lady wearing a Microsoft
> > T-shirt with an MSDN
> > logo watching us :-) ( I saw someone mentioning
> > about it)
>
> Das the smart chap mentioned this anomaly to me after
> we left the park. ho how I wish that I had the chance
> of catching her spying on us. Perhaps we could have
> had a nice slap-stick style comedy show hosted by your
> official jester arky ;o)

I saw her circling around us. we missed  great fun :-)

> > Yeah, It would be great to have a gnu.org.in mailing
> > list.
> > fsug-bangalore at gnu.org.in looks cool and we need to
> > move the archives too.
>
> This work will certainly gonna take some time as we
> have to send in the request of FSFI.Don't hold your
> breath. Meanwhile lets use the existing facilities.

Cool enough.

--
            "GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org