[FSUG-Bangalore] Announcing the public release of the deepOfix Messaging Server under GNU GPL

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Dec 8 09:32:51 IST 2006

Dear Friends!

Good Morning!

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the first public release of our
deepOfix Messaging Server as Free Software under the GNU General Public
License. This is culmination of last few months of hard work during
which deepOfix grown from strength to strength. deepOfix now runs in
over 200 servers in small and large organisations alike... and downloads
of the new release have already crossed 170 within 24 hours of the
release!

You can know more about the deepOfix server from our brand new website:

  http://www.deeproot.in
  http://www.deeproot.in/deepofix

We encourage you to download deepOfix and give it a try. Details on how
to do this are on the following page:

  http://www.deeproot.in/deepofix/download
  http://www.deeproot.in/deepofix/license [for licensing information]

There is also an installation manual which will guide you step by step
on how to install deepOfix:

  http://www.deeproot.in/deepofix/install

The complete source code for deepOfix is available publically. You can
download the source code (and the operating system installer) from the
following page:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156141

The downloads have been hosted on SourceForge.net service.

We eagerly await your feedback, comments and criticism on this new
direction that deepOfix has now assumed.

Cheers, Abhas.
  ... on behalf of the complete DeepRoot Linux team.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85