[FSUG-Bangalore] Todays meeting minutes added to the wiki

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Aug 27 23:18:06 IST 2006

--- "à´ªàµ*à´°à´µàµ*à´£àµ*â**â** (Praveen) à´* (A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Check http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/SFD/Bangalore/06
> and add your comments
> there. It is a  brain dumb and tune it if you feel
> some thing is not
> correct.

Any events initial planning appears to be improper it
is the continues effort of the people that shapes it.
Am happy to learn that things have started in good
pace. Sorry, I couldn't make it to the meet as am
sleeping off to recharge after GPLv3.

Perhaps one or two colleges can be added, praveen take
the contact information from off the list. And also if
you send in the event announcement to me
(off-the-list) I can help propagate it.

Cheers

--arky