[FSUG-Bangalore] Kurta

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Aug 27 00:17:25 IST 2006

> 2. I'll then give you our account number and you can deposit a cheque
>   into the same. The charges will include Rs 250 + courier charges
>         (which should be within Rs 30 or Rs 50). Will confirm the same to you
>         before sending the courier.
>
> 3. Simultaneously, we will courier the kurta to you at your address.
>
> That's it. Also please do include your size - we have 38", 40", 42" and
> 44" sizes available.

Well the requirement has actually increased. Right now the requirement
is three 42" kurtas. The number might go up slightly, since I am
planning to spread the news in Sunday's GLUG meet in our campus. Hope
it would not be a problem if I confirm the exact number by Monday.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
Don't be humble ... you're not that great.
                                              -- Golda Meir