[FSUG-Bangalore] Kurta

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Aug 26 18:53:16 IST 2006

Hi Debarshi!

On 12:14, Sat 26 Aug 06, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> I would like to buy one of those kurtas you made for the conference.
> Please note that you would need to send it to Himachal Pradesh or West
> Bengal. I can pay the amount preferably by DD or in cash.
>
> What is the next step?

1. Please give me your postal address off-list.

2. I'll then give you our account number and you can deposit a cheque
   into the same. The charges will include Rs 250 + courier charges
	 (which should be within Rs 30 or Rs 50). Will confirm the same to you
	 before sending the courier.

3. Simultaneously, we will courier the kurta to you at your address.

That's it. Also please do include your size - we have 38", 40", 42" and
44" sizes available.

This information also holds for anyone else who wants a kurta. If you
are in Bangalore, then please do feel to drop into our office to buy
one.

Additionally, volunteers of the event, who may have not bought a kurta
already, can avail themselves to a kurta free of cost. FSF-I will bear
the cost of these. Please do write to us off-list.

Regards, Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85