[FSUG-Bangalore] Design of Badges for Delegates / Organisers

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 17 23:08:20 IST 2006

Hello All,

Please find enclosed the link for the design of badges for delegates /
organisers. Thanks to Baishampayan Ghose (Hope thats rightly spelt).
Comments welcome. Also it would be better if these are printed using
some Laser colour printer as we do not need too huge a number. We need
to finalise on this asap.

http://people.ubuntu-in.org/~ghoseb/badges.png

Note: Resolution kept low intentionally by Ghose. Will be scaled
up/down according to requirement.

W.r.t Registrants list, James has already mailed the needed details to Sigma.

Somethng thats still pending from Design side are the posters/banners.

Reggies
--

Aanjhan