[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Travel and accomodation

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 23:17:22 IST 2006

> Where are you going to stay this time?

Eh? In my room.

Hehehe... Joking. I am not coming for the conference, due to college
compulsions. It seems my only hope is the Air Jaldi conference in
October, or when RMS comes to Bombay just before Air Jaldi.

By the way there is a nice Youth hostel in Bangalore. We could not
stay there since it was full, hence had to stay in Majestic. You might
try it out? If you want I can get some more details from my class
representative (we were there on a college trip) regarding it.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"

                                     -Jean Kerr