[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Travel and accomodation

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 21:21:40 IST 2006

> Heh, I can't afford a hotel, I am just a poor student cum Free Software
> enthusiast :) Aren't we booking some rooms in the IIM-B guest house?

Although I do not know what kind of budget you are looking at, I think
you might be able to find 'cheap' hotels in Majestic too. It would be
better if you team up with someone else who is also attending the
conference, since the cost would then be Rs120-Rs130 per day for a
'decent' hotel. I remember staying at one such place when I last
visited the place in December 2005.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"

                                     -Jean Kerr