[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Travel and accomodation

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 04:38:10 IST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 10:38 AM, Ramprasad B wrote:
> We need to get the following primitive information from delegates /
> invitees / press, who are coming from outside bangalore and require
> travel / accommodation support -
>
> * actual numbers.
> * how they travel to bangalore, arrival time and place.
>
> so that we can divide tasks and assign to volunteers appropriately.
> Without these information we can't go ahead in travel and accommodation
> support.

I agree... James - have you got responses from everyone you emailed
about this?

> This also helps in reserving appropriate number of rooms, receiving and
> directing them correctly.
>
> Also, we need to see the travel and accommodation status in bangalore
> near IIMB. Any updates on this ?

Well - there are not too many hotels near IIMB as we discovered. There
are good ones on and near MG Road and Majestic. They might a bit far
from the venue but as of now, look like the most affordable & available
option.

I believe James has already emailed participants regarding their stay
preferences and budget.

James - how soon can be compile the final list of rooms and call the
hotels to do the booking. We will then be able to email participants
about which hotel they have been booked at and how to reach there etc.

Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85