[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Travel and accomodation

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 04:33:24 IST 2006

Hi Baishampayan!

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 11:46 AM, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:
> I couldn't register as the registration process was closed before I got
> there. I am reaching on the 22nd early morning by Bus to somewhere close
> to Majestic. And I'd require accommodation.

I don't think it will be a problem.

What sort of budget are you looking at? A/C or non-A/C? There are good
hotels around Majestic and also affordable ones on MG Road (which is the
heart of the city). Based on your preference, we can just call the hotel
right away and have a booking ready for you.

Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in / +91 (80) 4112 4784 / 85