[FSUG-Bangalore] Funds

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 15 19:02:44 IST 2006

>  Wanted to know the status of funds at present. Who can we approach for
> urgent collection and if an open appeal is made who will take responsibility
> for accounting for it? Is there any FSF receipt book?

Funding is still an issue. We are trying our best nothing is confirmed yet.
Accounting will be done from FSF India office in Trivandrum.
For all the donations receipt will be given during the conference period.
Right now Deeproot is taking care of all the expenses from their account.
Please get in touch with Abhas/Shivanand for any support.

regards
arun.