[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Travel and accomodation

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 15 11:38:13 IST 2006

Hello James,

On 15/08/06, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> If you need any support for travel and accommodation. Please contact
> james at gnu.org.in.

As the registrations have closed we need an exact list/statistics of people
who are arriving, their ETA, whether accomodation is needed, etc...
This is urgently required because we need to chalk out how many volunteers
are needed at the entry points ie., airports, railway stations, etc...
We have another volunteers' meeting on the Saturday and this info is
essential for that meeting.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent