[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: Can we have a test run of the recording setup this saturday?

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 10 23:17:57 IST 2006

Hi Sigma,

On 8/10/06, Sigma <sigma at iimb.ernet.in> wrote:
> Dear Praveen
>
> Saturday morning most of us have either classes or a worskshop to attend to.
> Saturday evening would be fine. How about 6 PM. Please do confirm with us.

Yes. That will do. We are planning to come over to IIMB sometime in
the morning(Saturday, 12th August) itself to look upon other issues
which we have below. It would be helpful if a couple of you guys could
help us out in moving around inside the insti.

Our agenda goes like this...
1. In Campus arrangements (Directions, Posters, Logistics)
2. Food and Water (IIMB Canteen???)
3. Stage Arrangements
4. Technical stuff like Streaming, Video Recording, CCTV
5. Security ? (Guess this is very important and has to be discussed)

Also we are planning to hold a volunteers meet on Sunday at around 3
PM for people to take up responsibilies at IIMB. Do you guys have any
issues with that w.r.t College authorities??

Reggies
Praveen & Aanjhan
--
Aanjhan