[fsug-bangalore] Talk on GNU/Hurd internals

Aanjhan R aanjhan7@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 28 17:44:22 IST 2006

Hi All,

>  GNU Hurd hacker Annad Babu will be presenting a talk on Hurd/Mach
>internals.
>
>When: Monday 10AM-1PM (May 1st)
>where:  Computer Science & Automation Dept., Indian Institue of
>Science[, Malleswaram, Bangalore].

I would not be able to attend as I would be in Chennai then :(. Was hoping
that the lecture would happen sometime this week. Anyways If someone could
give a minutes of the meet and some important discussions and task that were
discussed, will be great. Also I am a complete newbie to Hurd and I was
amazed by the futuristic architecture, hence would like to contribute in
whatever way possible!

Regards,
Aanjhan
Alias : tuxmaniac
Locations : irc.freenode.net: #gnu-india, #linux-india,      #ubuntu-in
Website: http://www.tuxmaniac.com