[fsug-bangalore] Bandipur Trip planning

rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Apr 22 11:47:19 IST 2006

2006/4/20, Sajith T S <sajith at gmail.com>:

> Some friends were denied trekking permission in Bandipur, in February
> I think.  I am not sure about the reason.  Any idea about the present
> status ?

We can discuss the details this sunday. If anyone can check the status it
would be great.

Hi there,

I checked out the telephone directory listing for Aranya Bhavan here in
malleswaram and called them. The helpful lady at the switchboard
(#23347008) directed me to call this number #23341993 . Its busy all the
time, guys try it out fellows.

Cheers

--arky