[fsug-bangalore] [Fwd: Google's Summer of Code 2006]

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 21 14:06:58 IST 2006

Anand Babu wrote:

> Good work Sajith.

At present it is some good work by Manuel Menal, hurdextras maintainer.
He wrote all the patches for a handful of different such projects, JFS
included, and checked them all in...  I haven't done a thing in years.

> My main agenda this time is to discuss how to take this small
> FSUG-Bangalore group into active FSF-Karnataka. We need more people to
> participate. Lets discuss when we meet.
>

> You all fix up a convenient time and place and let me  know.

I will not be around on Sunday, but that should not prevent anyone from
holding a meeting.  I am a silent and lethargic entity anyway ;)

Praveen was talking about meeting on Sunday.  What about everyone else ?

Sajith.