[fsug-bangalore] Indian Languages on Web

harsha reddy harsha@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 14 15:42:39 IST 2006

Hi All

http://www.php.net/~derick/meeting-notes.html#unicode

PHP as of now does not have support to unicode.
from php 6 onwards it is, they are planning to shift from zend engine to parrot engine(the one used by PERL 6) from that point onwards PHP will be unicode enabled :)