[fsug-bangalore] Scouting for the next event location

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 21:48:42 IST 2006

2006/4/6, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Chubby rolly-polly Boy Scout extraordinary Arky is
> looking for suitable location for conducting the next
> Gnu(s) Grazing or a interesting talk in college for
> this sunday (8 th April) and the next one (15  April).

Firstly April 8 is Saturday :-) and Debian Developers conference at IIITB. I
will be attending it (aspiring DD :-) )

We can have an event at BMS or Acharya for second week. Last week gnu(s)
grazing will be at Bandipur.

Please rise your hands if you are interested to come. Also enter your name
at http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?Bandipur

So, those who are interested in helping our decorated
> boy scout can shout out. You will received a honorary
> scout badge and cookies from girl guide brigade.

/me looking up to  heavens :-)

Cheers

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."