[fsug-bangalore] [x-post]Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 5 19:21:09 IST 2006

--- Prabhat Sandheliya <prabhat.news at gmail.com> wrote:
,----
| so-called "Hacking Guru"
`----

It takes a seminar to realize the 'truth' of Ankit Fadia? ;)

,----
| In  the entire session  I kept  waiting for  some program  or utility,
| written by  himself. But I don't  thing he had something  like this to
| share  with audience. The  entire session  was demonstration  of third
| party utilities, and  the saddest thing was no mention  of the name of
| any author of any utility.
`----

The thing  is, he  got there  first in the  india-context and  hence a
great deal of hype.

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o