seminar at BMSCE

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 25 21:00:32 IST 2005

hello lists!

A seminar was held on Saturday, 24th September, 2005 at the BMSCE library
seminar hall at 11:30 AM. i would only like to express my gratitude to the 4
speakers for coming down to our college and conducting the event. the 4
speakers were:

Praveen
Dilip
Pradyumna ( they were delighted over Prady!)
Thejesh

Thanks to Laxminarayan too!

We had a few visitors from the lists too, one of whom i can remember was Mr
Dinesh, a very interesting person.

Thanks Arky for this all started with a single mail by you!

My feedback for the seminar is mainly from the staff of CSE and ISE.
Students generally have no fixed opinion. this saddens me. Most students
lack is a sense of initiative and a pinch of enthusiasm. Nevertheless such
events inspire a few guys and therefore i think is necessary and should be
more frequent.

Thanks everyone again! it was a wonderful afternoon!

Nirmal Thacker