[fsug-bangalore] SFD celebrations in BMS college [ was : real sorry guys]

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 9 19:22:21 IST 2005

On 9/9/05, Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > (Customised version of fsug-bangalore + blug)
> >
> Unfortunately, I don't seem to find time to keep track of happening in
> FSUG-Bangalore, but I really fail to understand above statement.
>
> Please can someone explain to me please.

 It is for many things that does not fall under both these groups and for
those things which span both of these groups.
 All members of either groups won't co-operate with each other so one place
for a wider group and it hopes to co-ordinate (huge responsibility it is)
the entire LUG/GLUG/FSUG/* groups in one banner and have a platform where
each of these groups can talk to each other and know of each others
activities.
 And SFD got positive response from fsug-bangalore and blug and the new wiki
will take forward the activities planned for Software Freedom day forward
 We already are going to two colleges in the coming weeks.

(Arky, braces for a flamewar :0)

 No comments :-)