[Bulk] [fsug-bangalore] Fwd: [Commons-Law] Nalsar signs MOU with Microsoft

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 11 11:32:06 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 10:56 +0530, Anivar Aravind wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Can we start a campaign on Nalsar....? Any contacts? where we can
> start

am not quite sure about Nalsar, moreover nobody did a thing when
Microsoft was sign MOU's with Govt. of Karnataka.

I would like to hear what other have to say, if they do.

Cheers

--
arky
GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4