Attention all Students

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 15 17:59:36 IST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atul Chitnis <listadmin at linux-bangalore.org>
Date: Nov 14, 2005 5:44 PM
Subject: [blug-tech] Attention all Students
To: Linux Bangalore/2005 <linux-bangalore-2005 at yahoogroups.com>

 You will remember that a while back, we mentioned that we would be doing
something for students.

If you are a student whose college falls under the VTU, then the following
will be of great interest to you:

http://foss.in/2005/students/vtu.php

It basically is a letter from the VTU, requesting your college to allow
you to attend the event (i.e. without penalty of attendance).

This letter has already been sent to 120 colleges in and around Bangalore,
and your principals should be in receipt of this.

What this basically means is that FOSS.IN/2005 <http://FOSS.IN/2005> is now
recognised by the
VTU, and that you should both attend it, as well as participate in any way
you can (whether as volunteer, delegate, exhibitor in the FOSS projects
expo, etc.).

To claim attendance, you have to show proof of having attended the event -
your delegate fee receipt will be accepted as such.

Many thanks to the VTU for this recognition, and tons of thanks to Gopi
for arranging this.

Atul

--
F O S S . I N / 2 0 0 5
India's Premier FOSS Conference

--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org