[fsug-bangalore] Participation in FOSS.IN

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 8 19:29:16 IST 2005

Praveen A wrote:

>      I need help in seting up the GNU box. First of al I don't have a
> system, so anyone ready to have it installed ? I hope to get EduSarge
> (Education distro developed for Kerala Schools based on Debian) CDs
> soon. We can think of demoeing that too. May be we can present the
> susscess story of Kerala as a presentaion in the stall.
>
> When can we meet up ?

Wow, I would like to see this thing working.  Do you know if EduSarge
is actively used by teachers?  Or was this developed for presenting a
case with the academic community?  (You know, the information available
on the web isn't quite a lot.)

I too don't have a machine outside work :)  There is an old fellow lying
around at my place, it has been quite a hassle bringing it up.

This weekend?

Thanks,
Sajith.