Participation in FOSS.IN

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Nov 3 11:59:04 IST 2005

Hi All,

Please consider this as a request for participation/help.
We have communication from FOSS.IN about having space for us.

1. We have got the initial list of posters( in soft copy).
Some of the material is arriving by snail mail.

2. We would put a machine with GNU/Hurd.
Praveen has already volunteered to get on top of this.

3. We would need 2 people to be there to look after the place as well.

4. Banners for FSUG, Bangalore --> any takers

5. Looking for a place to get the posters/leaflets printed.

Anything else to add.

Thanks and Regards

Kanti

Enjoy your Freedom,use GNU/Linux.