[fsug-bangalore] Sign the petition to force VTU to use FLOSS

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 26 14:23:48 IST 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 13:13 +0530, Vivek Varghese Cherian wrote:
> Are there any plans to go and meet the Vice Chancellor of the VTU in person in
> Belgaum to submit the petition ?

The person who initiated this campaign now lives in US, as this is first
time such request has we should look into it.

> If this plan is after June 22nd you can count me in as one of the
> volunteers willing to accompany the person taking the petition to
> Belgaum.

Currently we are leaving for Free Software,Free Society Conference in
kerala.Shall continue this discussion and let see if we can work out
something here.

cheers

--arky
Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>