FSUG MediaWiki Porting

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 19 07:22:19 IST 2005

Morning Fellows,

Another beautiful winter morning in bangalore, hope you fellows have a
great day.

Now thanks to Abhas, FSUG has got brand new mediawiki setup
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/mediawiki  now we need your help in porting
the content from the existing wiki to our new one.

All the help you need to manage this process is available at both
wikimedia and wikipedia sites.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents

As our CSS guru sajith is back from Himalaya's (no no we didn't chase
him up there) and with hope that he has wrapped up all his pending
task's I request him to unleash his creativity and make the wiki look at
a site instead of a book (thanks to me ;o( )

Sajith you can get all the files you need from above wiki url, please
kindly coordinate with Abhas with admin stuff.

Naveen if possible try to help us with this work.Any other hands would
be most welcome.

Cheers

--arky
Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>