procuring GNU cdrom.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 23 16:11:17 IST 2005

Dear Friends,

Arun sends this email from Smitha Rao, Please contact
her if you can help her.

After helping Atma shree school, I think we can help
Synaptic Schools Team to adopt Free Software using
LTSP software.Anyone interested to be part of this
venture.

--arky

\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |
  |        Bangalore (INDIA)         |