[fsug-bangalore] [OT]Python developers required for LDTP project

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 11 01:02:59 IST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 16:47 +0530, Nagappan wrote:
> Hi Gururaj,
>     Install pyldtp from source and try existing test-scripts.
hi Gururaj and Nagappan,

Though am not a python developer, it would great if you have discus
technical topics like this on the list.

Do accept my kudos to the LDTP team and guess I had added this project
to the FSUG's Directory of Indian Free Software Projects.Do have a look
if the all information about the LDTP is correct.We will be grateful if
you can add any other projects you don't find it there.

You will find the Directory of Indian Free Software Projects here on
FSUG Wiki.
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?IndianFreeSoftwareProjects

Cheers

--