[fsug-bangalore] Python developers required for LDTP project

Nagappan anagappan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 10 15:42:56 IST 2005

Hi Gururaj,
  Thanks for your immediate response :) Using this tool we can automate
any GNOME applications, any Mozilla suite, any OpenOffice suite and any
Java applications which are written using Swing. This tool has been
considered as main testing tool for GNOME projects. There are lot of
test scripts needs to be written in Python language. Scripts that are
written and available in CVS are in initial stages.

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.