[fsug-bangalore] Hi! This is Jhinuk

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 29 16:22:18 IST 2005

Hi!

On 7/29/05, Jhinuk Cchowdhury <jhinuk.cchowdhury at gmail.com> wrote:

> for everyone to add onto it and shape it according to one's need. Back
> at school I always hated my tuition teacher when she asked me not to
> share my notes with other students in my class because they haven't
> taken up tuitions with her.

I'd say you've "got" it right, which is probably the most important thing...
and very valuable since you are in media :-)

> My friend Arky said the intro should be more than just 'Hi! I am
> Jhinuk'. And now that I started, there are so many words that's got
> jumbled in my mind. Meagre media coverage of FOSS, women in FOSS, FOSS
> for non techies like me, FOSS beyond software....Phew. But guess I
> should stop trying your patience and end this 'supposed' introduction
> here!

But then, wonderful self-introduction, this.  Welcome, Jhinuk, to FSUG.
Hope you would have a nice time around here :-)

(Me? I am just another random Free Software enthusiast who does pretty
much nothing for the movement.  Well, doh :-) )

Regards,
Sajith.