SFD -- Articles on FOSS

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 29 15:58:29 IST 2005

<wiki href="http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?SFD>
3. Articles on FOSS Encourage ppl[studentas and professionals alike] to
write about FOSS and collect them and publish on a site. Also encourage
students to put up messages on notice boards, school/college magazines,
newspapers etc. Another ideas is to get regular columnists (like Anand
Parthasaradhi) to write about Software freedom Day. We can offer free entry
to FOSS.IN <http://foss.in/> to some selected articles and also get some
other interesting prizes (sponsorship) Co-ordinators: (Volunteer to be one)
 </wiki>

1. How can we get hold of Anand Parthasaradhi ? Anyone know him personally ?
Also any other tech authors ? Well even other columnists will do.

2. Also how you folks think of giving an entry to FOSS.IN
<http://foss.in/>for selected articles [May be five or 10 ppl] (Well,
we can get sponsors
also).

--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org